Ant Control Services Perth
- Ants information
- Sign of Ants Infestation ?
- Health Concern Due to Ants
- Common Ants Species in Australia
- Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Can I Do Ants Treatment Myself ?
- Customer Awareness
- How much it will cost for Ants Pest Control Treatment ?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Perceiving a colony of ants marching towards your home on the basement, in your driveway, under pavers, in your gardens and through the cracks of doors and windows is indeed a threatening sight. Treating and control ants all by you isnot an easy task. You require Ants Pest Control Perth professional help to stop ants from entering your living areas. Ants are such nasty insects, which inhabit inside your living space. They love to feed on sweet-based food sources and also target oil-based food products. Ants live in colonies, which can be active also through the year and varies from couple of thousands to millions. A colony including queen, workers and soldiers.Eliminating the tiny creatures from the cracks of the wall and other unreachable places is next to impossible. Hence, you need to hire the active pest control provider to rid you of from all ant-connected hassles. To receive supreme results, it is recommended to contact the highly trained pest control provider and have the optimal pest control services.
Sign of Ants Infestation ?
A few species nest in the wall cavities behind skirting boards, celling spaces and can be very difficult to eradicate. If you see small piles of sand on the driveway, pavers and in your lawn etc. are the strong indication of Ants nests.
Health Concern Due to Ants
Disease : Ants can be cause of disease organisms such as smallpox and dysentery etc.
Bites and Allergies : Ants bites can be very painful and some of the species bite can cause of reaction of similar to bees and wasps
Contaminate food and Electrical Appliances : Ants can cause of damage contaminate baby bottles, pantry food and appliances.
Common Ants Species in Australia
Out of many ant species found in Australia, you will find the following Ants type making their habitats in our home and commercial places.
- Argentine ants
- Black house ants
- Bull ants
- Carpenter ants
- Coastal brown ants
- Fire ants
- Garden ants
- Odorous ants
- Singapore Ants
Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Through visual inspection : – The technician will do throw inspection of your property internal, external and to the infected areas.
- Exterior Surface Spray : – Our technicians will spray and treat your entire property perimeter from outside with the industry standard products.
- Dust Treatment : Dust treatment will be applied on infested areas such as roof, crack and crevices, subfloor etc. (If applicable).
- Baiting Treatment : – Our Company use special bait which one is only accessible to licensed holder technician. Which deliver the best result to solve Pest Infestation.
- Gel Treatment : – We use gel treatment, which are safe for your Kids & Pets and deliver the high-end results. This is one of the unique techniques we use where applicable.
- Recommendations by Technician : – After complication of each job our experienced technician will recommend the simple changes for long-term solution, which can be achieved by following his instruction.
Can I Do Ants Treatment Myself ?
Using over the shelves products will not bring the desire results when you are dealing with Ants Infestation at your most valuable assets. Technicians from Ant Pest Control Perth deals with Ants Treatment on daily bases and are experts in the industry. We follow the Australian Standards and don’t take any short cuts when dealing with Ants Pest Treatment.
Cheap prices sound good to your pocket but not to your pest infestation. A lot of customer use over the shelves product and try to do it them-selves and after wasting their time and money then call our company. Beware of untrained, unlicensed and uninsured so called Pest Controller. Our company put high-end efforts to keep on upgrading our techniques and products. Our company is very conscious regarding Environment awareness and try to use as much as Enviro Friendly Products available in the market. Organic Pest Control Perth
How much it will cost for Ants Pest Control Treatment ?
Ring the company and discuss regarding your pest infestation as every property and pest infestation are different from each other. Our technician will customize the treatment according to your Ant Pest Infestation. Call 08 62444282
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house ?
A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour ?
A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment ?
A. A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment ?
A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment ?
A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
FREE QUOTES CALL
Please CONTACT Ants Pest Control Perth on 0404368476. We will REACH you soon.