Fleas Pest Control Perth Services
- Fleas Information:
- Sign of Fleas Infestation ?
- Health Concern Due to Fleass:
- Common Fleas species found in Australia:
- Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Can I Do Fleas Treatment Myself ?
- Customer Awareness:
- How much it will cost for Fleas Pest Control Treatment ?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Fleas adults are wingless and very small in size about 2.5mm long. Their bodies are reddish brown in colour and shiny. Fleas are parasites that suck blood from host. Fleas are commonly found on Pets such as Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and other domestic pets. Flea have 6 long legs and very good for jumping they can jump vertically up to 18cm and horizontally up to 33cm. Very annoying insect, fleas live off the blood of a variety of mammals and birds. The host can suffer allergic reactions to the flea saliva that could be itchy and remain inflammable up to several weeks. Fleas can also lead to hair loss as a result of frequent scratching and biting by the animal.
Sign of Fleas Infestation ?
- Q. Do we need to leave the house ?
- The infestation of Fleass makes a living surrounding venomous.
- Fleas bites can create dreadful infections.
- Fleas can contaminate the quality of food products.
- Fleass carry toxic venom, which can turn out to be life threatening for humans.
- Cobwebs in your surroundings
Health Hazards due to Fleas:
It is hard to get rid of Fleas but not impossible. You need to contact the team from Fleas Pest Control Perth ASAP. Fleas can cause serious health hazards like Plague, Murine Typhus and Tungiasis. Fleas that live off rats carries the bacteria Yersinia Pestis, a bacterium that causes Bubonic plague. Chigger flea causes Tungiasis, which can do serious damage to the feet as the female species burrow into the feet and breeds there. It can cause irritation and needs to be removed by surgery. It can also cause allergy to pets.
Common Fleas species found in Australia:
Following are the 12 main Dangerous/Venomous Fleas species in Australia are:
- Cat bug (Ctenocephalidesfelis)
- Puppy bug (Ctenocephalidescanis)
- Human virus (Pulexirritans)
- Moorhen bug (Dasypsyllus gallinules)
- Northern rat infection (Nosopsyllus fasciitis)
Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Through visual inspection: – The technician will do throw inspection of your property internal, external and to the infected areas.
- Exterior Surface Spray: – Our technicians will spray and treat your entire property perimeter from outside with the industry standard products.
- Dust Treatment: Dust treatment will be applied on infested areas such as roof, crack and crevices, subfloor etc. (If applicable).
- Baiting Treatment: – Our Company use special bait which one is only accessible to licensed holder technician. Which deliver the best result to solve Pest Infestation.
- Gel Treatment: – We use gel treatment, which are safe for your Kids & Pets and deliver the high-end results. This is one of the unique techniques we use where applicable.
- Recommendations by Technician: – After complication of each job our experienced technician will recommend the simple changes for long-term solution, which can be achieved by following his instruction.
Can I Do Fleas Treatment Myself ?
Using over the shelves products will not bring the desire results when you are dealing with Termite Infestation at your most valuable assets. Technicians from Termite Pest Control Perth deals with Termite Treatment on daily bases and are experts in the industry. We follow the Australian Standards and don’t take any short cuts when dealing with Pest Treatment.
Cheap prices sound good to your pocket but not to your pest infestation. A lot of customer use over the shelves product and try to do it them-selves and after wasting their time and money then Call our company. Beware of untrained, unlicensed and uninsured so called Pest Controller. Our company put high-end efforts to keep on upgrading our techniques and products. Our company is very conscious regarding Environment awareness and try to use as much as Enviro Friendly Products available in the market.
How much it will cost for Fleas Pest Control Treatment ?
Ring the company and discuss regarding your pest infestation as every property and pest infestation are different from each other. Our technician will customise the treatment according to your pest infestation. Call 08 62444286
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house ?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour ?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment ?
- A. A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment ?
- A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment ?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
FREE QUOTES CALL
Please CONTACT Fleas Pest Control Perth on 0404368476. We will REACH you soon.