Rats Pest Control Perth Services
- Rat Information:
- Sign of Rats Infestation?
- Health Concern Due to Rats/Mouse/MiceInfestation:
- Common Rat species found in Australia:
- Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Can I Do Rats Treatment Myself?
- Customer Awareness:
- How much it will cost for Rats Pest Control Treatment?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Rats are one of the nocturnal mammals, which are active mainly at nights. Roof rats a large in size and may weigh more than 500 grams. Rats can create a lot of destruction on your household and business property. Rats Pest Control Perth Rat breeding in your commercial and residential space can push you in the pit of financial loss.
A female rat can have 3 to 12 litters, (pregnancy) in a yearand every litters can deliver 4 to 22 babies rat. In addition, you need to safeguard the health of your employees and family members from the infections, which are spread across by baleful rats. The destruction caused due to the gnawing of rats on the prized objects can break your bank as well. It is necessary to mitigate the population of rats before time runs out of your hand. Get contacted to the highly efficient pest controllers of the very reputed pest control agency. Rats breed on dark zones and create nuisance when lights are switched off. From kitchen to bathroom, from hallway to bedroom, no space is left where the nasty rats do not infest.Our Techniques are safe for Kids, Pets and Plants
Sign of Rats Infestation ?
If you see rats during daytime in or around your property that is strong indication that your property have large infestation. Finding of gnaw marks on food and objects such as utility lines are also rat infestation. Rat dropping are blunt and size from 18 to 20cm long.
Health Concern Due to Rats/Mouse/Mice Infestation :
Rats cause numerous health hazards. Rat feed on human and pet food. They can leave a bad odor. They are passive transporter of microbes on their body surfaces including those that are potentially harmful to humans. Cockroach has been found to be linked with allergic and asthmatic reactions in humans, especially in young children and sensitive individuals. They trigger tropomyosinprotein, which causes allergic reactions. Rats have been known to stay alive till three months without food and a month with no water. This pest is resilient enough to survive occasional freezing temperatures. It is therefore difficult to eliminate once they have infested a place. Enviro Friendly Pest Control Perth 08 62444285
Common Rat species found in Australia:
The Bush Rats, Brown Rats, Palm Rats, Long-Haired Rats, Roof Rats, House Rats, NorwayRats, Rice rats and marsh rice rats are the common rat species, which are usually found in Australia.
Inspection & Areas we will cover to control Pest Infestation
- Through visual inspection: – The technician will do throw inspection of your property internal, external and to the infected areas.
- Exterior Surface Spray: – Our technicians will spray and treat your entire property perimeter from outside with the industry standard products.
- Dust Treatment: Dust treatment will be applied on infested areas such as roof, crack and crevices, subfloor etc. (If applicable).
- Baiting Treatment: – Our Company use special bait which one is only accessible to licensed holder technician. Which deliver the best result to solve Pest Infestation.
- Gel Treatment: – We use gel treatment, which are safe for your Kids & Pets and deliver the high-end results. This is one of the unique techniques we use where applicable.
- Recommendations by Technician: – After complication of each job our experienced technician will recommend the simple changes for long-term solution, which can be achieved by following his instruction.
Can I Do Rats Treatment Myself ?
Using over the shelves products will not bring the desire results when you are dealing with Rat Infestation at your most valuable assets. Technicians from Rats Pest Control Perth deals withRat Treatment Perth on daily bases and are experts in the industry. We follow the Australian Standards and don’t take any short cuts when dealing with Rats Treatment Perth 0862444286.
Cheap prices sound good to your pocket but not to your pest infestation. A lot of customer use over the shelves product and try to do it them-selves and after wasting their time and money then call our company. Beware of untrained, unlicensed and uninsured so called Pest Controller. Our company put high-end efforts to keep on upgrading our techniques and products. Our company is very conscious regarding Environment awareness and try to use as much as Enviro Friendly Products available in the market.Enviro Friendly Pest Control Perth
How much it will cost for Rat Pest Control Treatment ?
Ring the company and discuss regarding your pest infestation as every property and pest infestation are different from each other. Our technician will customise the treatment according to your Rat Pest Infestation. Call 08 62444278
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q. Do we need to leave the house?
- A. Until and unless you have some serious health issues or you are pregnant, or having newborn baby you don’t need to leave the property.
- Q. Does it leave any Smell, Stain and Odour?
- A. No, we use high-end products, which doesn’t leave any Smell, Stains and Odour.
- Q. How much time it takes for the treatment?
- A. A. Normally it takes minimum of 1 hour but still it depends on different circumstances such as weather, size of property and kind of pest we are dealing with.
- Q. How we can make the Payment?
- A. After the complication of job, technician will provide you with an invoice and you can make the payment either by Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Pay through EFTPOS machine which will incure 2% surcharge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Q. How soon can you do the treatment?
- A. Our Technicians are committed for helping you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can respond the same or with in 48 hours.
FREE QUOTES CALL
Please CONTACT Cockroaches Pest Control Perth on 0404368476. We will REACH you soon.